Firing up your Team Collaboration for Success
Start Date: 09 Apr 2019
Start Time: 8:30 AM
End Time: 10:30 AM
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: , Bridgend College - Ogmore Suite Queen’s Road Campus Queen’s Road , Bridgend, CF31 3UR › View map
Do you have a:
- Leadership team that could fire up the company if they connected better?
- Project or bid team who need to gel to deliver their best work?
- Client or partner team which needs to break down silos?
- Team who need stronger collaboration to succeed?
Then this workshop is for you.
What is it?
In a world moving at lightning speed teams must be flexible, adaptable, often virtual and still need to deliver excellent work and fresh ideas. To lead in this world, collaboration amongst your people is going to be one of your key differentiators.
In this workshop we begin to look at how you can fire up your team by:
- Framing a project to find the Why? for your team
- Building trusting relationships to break down silos
- Finding a place of productive conflict to get the best ideas
- Learning from failure to continually improve
What will we do?
This is a workshop about collaboration – so please expect to work with other people! You will:
- Be introduced to the principles of high performing teams including some of the most current theory and research (think Google, The Inner Chimp)
- Take part in group discussion and debate, to practise collaborative communication
- Break into smaller groups to make theory into a reality, planning for collaborative leadership
What will you take away?
After this workshop you will have:
- A fresh insight into how to engage your team in leading their own success
- Simple collaboration tools to take back to your team that are quick and easy to use
- An action plan for collaborative leadership
This workshop is an initial insight into the powerful outcomes that can be achieved through stronger teamwork. You don’t need any prior experience of building or leading teams, all are welcome with an open and curious mind and we’ll aim to have fun along the way!
Questions about this event should be addressed to CMI Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01536 207485.