The Management & Leadership SuMMit
Start Date: 01 Mar 2019
Start Time: 8:00 AM
End Time: 1:30 PM
Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
Venue: Titanic Belfast , Belfast, BT3 9EP › View map
I am pleased to inform you that CMI Northern Ireland has secured a 10% discount for members who wish to attend the Management & Leadership SuMMit, as an MLN Champion, CMI has been involved with this highly valuable event in previous years and the feedback has been consistently outstanding. We would therefor encourage you to consider taking a place.
This leadership conference attracts managers and leaders from all sectors, boasts a diverse range of speakers and enjoys an enviable reputation for providing insights and lessons which can be applied within all sectors. Full event details are available here but the 2019 speaker line-up includes:
• Professor Neil Gibson – Economist & International Conference Speaker - Where Are We Now? The Current Context
• Paul C Dwyer – World-Renowned Expert on Risk & Cyber - What You Absolutely Need To Know
• Caspar Berry – Global Guru on Uncertainty & Decision Making - Embracing Uncertainty & Making Decisions
• Dave Linton – Award-winning Entrepreneur & Innovator - Helping People Who Face True Uncertainty
• Dr Judith Gillespie CBE – Pioneer for Change - Change in Challenging Circumstances
• Paul McGinley - Winning Ryder Cup Captain – Leadership and a Winning Mentality
Tickets are priced at £95+vat but with the 10% discount negotiated by CMI they are available to members for £85.50+vat. This discount cannot be secured when booking online, rather it must be arranged directly with Jessica Via the booking link, To reserve places and pay by invoice quoting ‘cmi-summit-discount’ and detailing the number of tickets that you require, as well as the full names and email addresses of your attendees. Jessica will then confirm your places and submit an invoice via email. She can also be reached by phone at 028 9076 1030.
Questions about this event should be addressed to CMI Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01536 207485.