Mentoring and Coaching
Start Date: 18 Nov 2019
Start Time: 12:15 PM
End Time: 4:00 PM
Duration: 3 hours 45 minutes
Venue: CMI, 3rd Floor, London, WC2B 6SR › View map
Member price: £130
Non-member price: £150Event Capacity: Full
- The main differences between various business support activities
- Benefits to business and the bottom line of mentoring and coaching
- How personality traits effect the support relationship
- Mentoring and coaching as learning tools in business and management
- Learning styles and processes
- How mentoring and coaching facilitate learning
- Identification of the key stages in mentoring and coaching relationships
- Digital mentoring and coaching
- Setting up relevant ´contracts` /matching
- Challenges and risks in getting it wrong.
By the end of this session, attendees will appreciate both the differences and the connections between different business and management support activities, and understand the key competences required to be a better mentor or coach.
For those undertaking management coaching and mentoring modules for CMI Level 5, this session will be invaluable.
|12:15pm||Registration & Lunch|