CMI East Midlands and EasternInspiring Leaders
Welcome to the Chartered Management Institute - East Midlands and Eastern
CMI East Midlands & Eastern region is the local professional development and networking platform for CMI members who live and/or work in Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk. The volunteers who form the Regional Board are all members within the region and believe passionately in the vision, mission and values of CMI and the importance of excellent leadership and management for all individuals and organisations.
Our focus is on our local members, however we work closely with the CMI executive team and with neighbouring regions to support members in their development of management and leadership competencies and in the growth of their professional networks.
We work with members to organise events relevant to them, share best practice and information using a range of media and build links with other professional bodies, higher and further education institutions, employers and other community partners.
The regional board look forward to meeting you and working together as we continue to jointly shape the future of leadership and management excellence in the East Midlands & Eastern region.
- Denise Skinner CMgr CCMI - Chair
- Amy Kendrick CMgr FCMI - Deputy Chair & Communications Lead
- Catherine Myszka CMgr MCMI - Diversity & Inclusion Lead
- Mel Root MIC - Deputy Chair & Social Media Lead
- Angelique Anderson CMgr MCMI - Partner Engagement Lead - Eastern
- Christopher Gould CMgr FCMI - Partner Engagement Lead - East Mids
- Mark Hayhurst MCMI - Events Lead
- Sarah Gibson CMgr MCMI - Board Secretary
- Bethan Arnold CMgr MCMI - Finance Lead