Location: Hybrid working between home and Corby office
Reports to: End-Point Assessment Planning Officer
Salary: £19,089 plus amazing benefits
Closing Date: 17th June 2022
About the role:
This role is within the heart of our end-point assessment operations, ensuring our end point assessment administration processes are optimised and deliver the user experience, effectiveness, compliance and continual improvement we seek in everything we do.
- To deliver customer service excellence through the administration of End Point Assessment (EPA) activities to CMI Partners, their Apprentices and their Employers and internal staff.
- To work proactively with the EPA Planning Officer to gather appropriate data to enable accurate forecasting and demand planning around EPA
- Support the wider EPA team in the ideas for, and the resulting delivery of new and improved existing processes to ensure that CMI’s service and offer around EPA is continually improving, whilst delivering ever-growing numbers.
We are an inclusive employer and welcome all diverse backgrounds, where individuality is celebrated, creating both a forward-thinking team and a supportive space for everyone in the CMI family. We actively invite applications from diverse cultures and experience.
- We are looking for someone who can enhance our culture and align with our core values. We want someone who is ‘Passionate’ in making a positive difference to the skills of managers and leaders, ‘Practical’; with the ability to make quick and smart decisions, ‘Progressive’ about creating a better future and maintaining a ‘Professional’ code of conduct, through being accountable and ethical in everything that we do.
- You will have experience of working with data, an attention to detail and a passion for customer service.
- You will be delivery focused and able to work at pace
- You will be highly self-motivated with excellent organisational and planning skills with an agile and flexible approach.
- Strong collaboration skills, having the ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- A background in administration and/or customer service would be advantageous
Are you looking to join a dynamic and ambitious organisation? At CMI, new leadership and management strategies are at the fore-front of what we do. We know the importance of fresh ideas and encourage new perspectives. We are a not for profit, Sunday Times top 100 employer, with a Platinum Accreditation with Investors in People. We offer an engaging, flexible and collaborative culture with a wealth of opportunity for professional development.
It doesn’t stop there. We believe we are only as good as the people that work at CMI and in turn offer a competitive benefits package for all employees:
- Flexible working – whether that’s from home or in the office; wherever works best for you. We are not a traditional 9 to 5, we are flexible with what hours you work and when you work
- 24 ½ days’ holiday + 8 days’ Bank Holiday – with annual leave days increasing with length of service and the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Wellbeing and mental health – in-house mental health first-aid trainers, BUPA Employee Assistance for 24 hour support and access to Kooth, an online mental health platform
- CMI membership – take advantage of our amazing courses and become a Chartered Manager. Plus, CMI will pay your professional membership to one additional organisation of choice
- Rewards and Recognition scheme – cash prizes awarded to employees throughout the year
- Socials – with an active social team, we have a book club, yoga classes and regular team outings
- Pension – we add an extra 6% of your gross salary to your pension pot every month after 3 months
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) sets the Professional Standard in Management and Leadership. We have worked with businesses and education providers to inspire people to unleash their potential through qualifications, apprenticeships and training to become skilled, confident and successful managers and leaders, resulting in Chartered Manager status – the ultimate management accolade, which is proven to boost individuals’ career prospects, management capability and impact in the workplace.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than advertised should we receive a high number of suitable applicants.