Location: Corby with flexible and hybrid working available
Reports to: Partner Services Manager
Salary: £19,090 plus amazing benefits
Closing Date: 29th July 2022
Join CMI in 2022 and celebrate 75 years of Better Managers!
About the role:
This role is pivotal to ensuring our partners have a great CMI experience. Assisting with administration, invoicing and data processing, the successful candidate will have a real customer focus and a drive to deliver a great service every time.
- Complete Partner administration to include updating of CRM records, withdrawals, staff systems access when required.
- Provide CMI systems support to all Partner staff as needed
- Manage correspondence and invoicing relating to processes, including annual centre fee and VAT exemptions where required.
- Complete all learner administration to include registrations, re-registrations, transfers, general administration, withdrawals and payments when appropriate.
- Generate, check and prepare certificate data, credit certificates, certificate lists and letters (where appropriate).
- Ensure that all data processing activities undertaken conform to the regulatory requirements and work with key stakeholders to improve and enhance systems and compliance.
- Be a single point of contact for Partners queries and signpost queries across CMI as needed
We are an inclusive employer and welcome all diverse backgrounds, where individuality is celebrated, creating both a forward-thinking team and a supportive space for everyone in the CMI family. We actively invite applications from diverse cultures and experience.
- We are looking for someone who can enhance our culture and align with our core values. We want someone who is ‘Passionate’ in making a positive difference to the skills of managers and leaders, ‘Practical’; with the ability to make quick and smart decisions, ‘Progressive’ about creating a better future and maintaining a ‘Professional’ code of conduct, through being accountable and ethical in everything that we do.
- A background in Customer Service and/or Administration would be an advantage
- You should be comfortable working with data and different forms of software
- You will be organised and able to manage your time effectively
Are you looking to join a dynamic and ambitious organisation? At CMI, new leadership and management strategies are at the fore-front of what we do. We know the importance of fresh ideas and encourage new perspectives. We are a not for profit, Sunday Times top 100 employer, with a Platinum Accreditation with Investors in People. We offer an engaging, flexible and collaborative culture with a wealth of opportunity for professional development.
It doesn’t stop there. We believe we are only as good as the people that work at CMI and in turn offer a competitive benefits package for all employees:
- Flexible working – whether that’s from home or in the office; wherever works best for you. We are not a traditional 9 to 5, we are flexible with what hours you work and when you work
- 24 ½ days’ holiday + 8 days’ Bank Holiday – with annual leave days increasing with length of service and the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Wellbeing and mental health – in-house mental health first-aid trainers, BUPA Employee Assistance for 24 hour support and access to Kooth, an online mental health platform
- CMI membership – take advantage of our amazing courses and become a Chartered Manager. Plus, CMI will pay your professional membership to one additional organisation of choice
- Rewards and Recognition scheme – cash prizes awarded to employees throughout the year
- Socials – with an active social team, we have a book club, yoga classes and regular team outings
- Pension – we add an extra 6% of your gross salary to your pension pot every month after 3 months
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) sets the Professional Standard in Management and Leadership. We have worked with businesses and education providers to inspire people to unleash their potential through qualifications, apprenticeships and training to become skilled, confident and successful managers and leaders, resulting in Chartered Manager status – the ultimate management accolade, which is proven to boost individuals’ career prospects, management capability and impact in the workplace.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than advertised should we receive a high number of suitable applicants.