Location - London or Corby with flexible working
Closing Date For Applications - 1st July 2019
Salary - Competitive and dependent on location
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to develop engaging resources and tools and to implement end-to-end campaigns across multiple channels to promote and drive sales for a range of products and propositions across B2B and B2C markets.
Ideally, you will have substantial, proven experience within a role marketing products. In this role, you will provide support to the Marketing Manager through the implementation of campaigns and the creation of supporting resources to maximise sales.
Using a combination of creative and analytical skills, you will need to be comfortable developing content across multiple marketing channels in addition to analysing the effectiveness of campaigns using tools such as Google Analytics to drive continuous improvement.
We are looking for someone with strong stakeholder management skills, as you will work with numerous teams and departments at all levels across the business to deliver projects.
You will be working in a dynamic, collaborative and driven team, seeking to deliver innovative solutions and results across the business.
We're looking for someone who is:
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- A self-starter and has a ‘can do’ attitude
- Data-driven with the ability to analyse the effectiveness of content and campaigns
- A strong team player
- Results-orientated, embraces challenges and meeting deadlines
- Has the ability to work at pace without compromising quality
- Passionate about personal development
- Experienced in both B2B and B2C markets
Desirable skills and experience:
- Demonstrable proven experience in product marketing
- Experience in scoping, developing and lead multi-project, multi-channel campaigns, while working across departments to generate leads and drive product sales
- Ability to track and understand in-depth campaign analytics to derive insights and actionable recommendations, and optimise multi-channel activity accordingly
- Excellent content and copy writing skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a project group
- Ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders and manage accordingly
This role will have a selection process that will follow the below timeline;
- Closing Date For Applications - 1st July 2019
- 1st Stage Interviews - w/c 8th July 2019
- 2nd Stage Interviews - w/c 22nd July 2019
For further information on this position, please find attached job description and person specification. If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter containing your current salary and salary expectations via our secure file drop