Base - Kingsway, London
Salary - £33,000
We are looking for an experienced, and dynamic PR professional to join our growing organisation. Together with our Head of PR, you will devise and deliver an effective PR and communication strategy with the aim of creating stories and content to build our profile and awareness with the media.
You will also be responsible for a range of stakeholder engagement and external communications activities, including the following;
- Develop and manage the CMI Press and PR strategy to build CMI’s brand and profile through the media. Supply information about CMI’s activities, results and case studies to the public via national and international media, or directly via digital channels, always tailoring communications to the audience group.
- Management of our press office operation.
- Build and enhance CMI’s profile with internal and external audiences. Engage key stakeholders ensuring they are informed about, consulted upon and engaged with CMI. This will include leading meetings and coordinating events, surveys and consultations, correspondence and digital communications
- Deputise for the Head of PR when required in select external and internal corporate functions in the UK.
- Line management of one PR and Communications Executive, who is responsible for implementing CMI communications externally and internally.
You will be an accomplished PR Manager coming from a background in journalism, or civil service, charity and/or parliament communications. You will bring experience of developing and delivering against communication strategies with a successful track record of managing digital media channels. You will responsible for both crafting and communicating our press releases to key stakeholders, therefore exceptional written and verbal communication is essential.
For further information on this position, please find attached job description and person specification. If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter containing your current salary and salary expectations via our secure file drop