Base - Corby
Salary - Competitive
We are looking for an experienced Chartered Accountant with strong technical knowledge and financial control experience, combined with the ability to drive change and develop a high performing finance team.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will manage the transactional finance team including accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, banking, payroll processing, and take responsibility for the management accounts and internal and external audit and tax reporting. You will be a strong leader of people and lead by example, being hands-on when necessary and taking your team with you. You will care about their performance and well-being and enjoy motivating and training your team, and driving improvements.
You may have experience of working for a social enterprise but you may also come from a commercial background and are ready for a move into a strong value led organisation with a social mission.
You will work closely with the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis to ensure the highest quality of financial information is provided from finance to the organisation.
What are we looking for?
- You will be a qualified chartered accountant
- You will have experience of managing a team with varying levels of experience
- You will have experience of driving change which may include implementing new systems and processes
- You will have high standard of influencing and interpersonal skills, in order to build and develop strong relationships across the organisation
- You will have a collaborative working style
- You will be able to deliver at pace
- You will be able to communicate complex information in a way that is understood and highly valued
- You think in a structured, analytical way with a problem solving approach and a high attention to detail
- You have a strong technical knowledge of FRS 102 including an understanding of the complexities
For further information on this position, please find attached job description and person specification. If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter containing your current salary and salary expectations via our secure file drop