Base - London
Salary - Competitive
As a Research Analyst at CMI you will be instrumental in helping to deliver an insightful research programme.
Reporting to our Head of Research and Insight, you will work in collaboration with others to develop a robust evidence base around management and leadership, positioning CMI at the forefront of management thought leadership and having the best understanding of the needs of managers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the delivery of a challenging and engaging research and insight programme for CMI, supporting our brand, reputation, thought leadership and proven value work streams.
- Design, undertake and commission surveys of CMI members and other key stakeholders, working with research agencies as appropriate.
- Deliver research, analysis and recommendations that influence and support the agenda of CMI, our membership and wider stakeholders.
- Work closely with colleagues within our policy department to define research aligned to our policy agenda and recommend the most appropriate methodology.
With previous experience of undertaking research, ideally in the field of education or a business context, you will have experience of using quantitative and qualitative approaches to undertake insight projects. You will have survey research and data analysis experience and be a wizz with numbers and IT.
We are also looking for you to;
- Be a team player with a collaborative approach to work.
Be able to tell a meaningful story with data
- Have an interest in understanding the attitudes and behaviours of different groups
- Be able to communicate effectively with key stakeholders
- Have a “can do” attitude
- Be a self-starter, who works proactively to achieve targets and deadlines
Have the ability to work at pace without compromising quality
Closing Date - 12th August 2018
1st Interviews - 17th August 2018
For further information on this position, please find attached job description and person specification. If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter containing your current salary and salary expectations via our secure file drop