Manager’s Voice: Pulse Point Poll - September 2020
Terms and Conditions of Entry.
Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion deems acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- The prize draw is open to all eligible survey respondents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter or any third party involved in the prize draw and their immediate families.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- If you complete the survey, your name is entered into the prize draw as a gesture of thanks.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entry which is not successful as a result of a technical fault of any kind or any failure by a member to enter or update their contact details correctly.
- A total of one (1) winner of the competition shall be determined by a random prize draw made by an automated process or an independent person and drawn on [date]. The award of the prize based on this random draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The award of the prize is based on chance and requires no skill on behalf of the participant.
- The winner will be notified via email by the Promoter no later than seven (7) days after the draw using details previously provided. The winner will be directed to contact the Promoter via email and the Promoter will confirm allocation of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Although the Promoter will do its best to contact the winner, in the event that for any reason the winner cannot be notified and/or has not claimed their prize within ten (10) days of the award of the prize, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to hold an unclaimed prize draw for which all valid entries into the competition will be eligible. The draw will be held on the first business day after the expiry of the ten (10) working days using the process described above.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of the prize winner to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to CMI Management House, Cottingham Road, Corby, NN17 1TT(enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the draw has taken place. If you object to your surname or county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Entry into the prize draw indicates a participant’s acceptance of and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant for acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter may hold void, cancel, postpone, suspend or change the promotion if it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including but not limited to, indirect, consequential loss or loss of profits) suffered or sustained by any person in connection with this prize draw, the use of any prizes or any act or omission of the Promoter, except where any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- The prize draw is subject to English law and participants agree to be bound by the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of the prize draw is Chartered Management Institute, registered charity no. 1091035, of 77 Kingsway, London WC2B 6SR.