CMI Bitesize is a new, innovative series of practical online programmes which cater to the growing demand for micro-learning. Aimed at aspiring or practicing middle managers, these series concentrate on relevant and key topics, and include lots of practical guides and tools to support you in becoming the best manager.
CMI Bitesize Topics
Using research, insight and reflecting the CMI Professional Standards, these engaging topics have been designed with you in mind and are a reflection of the key skills employers need to help upskill their workforce.
Managing ChangeEvaluate types of and reasons for change and apply theoretical models for its management.
Managing Equality, Diversity and InclusionUnderstand the business case and manager’s role in creating inclusive cultures.
Leadership for a Digital AgeA detailed overview of the theoretical and practical approaches to leading teams effectively.
Conflict ResolutionRecognise the strategies to manage conflict, find creative solutions and feel confident when making difficult decisions.
Data Driven Decision MakingUnderstand the purpose and practices of interpreting, managing and presenting business data.
Project ManagementMethods for planning tasks, implementing and managing activities and effective reporting.
on any device
Aligned to our
Benefits to the Learners
- Available on any type of device - whenever, wherever
- Completely flexible to suit your own needs
- Certificate of Recognition on completion to showcase your skills
- Three month’s subscription included - access CMI’s exclusive benefits and resources
- Eligible for Foundation Chartered Manager
- Opportunity to ‘top-up’ to Level 5 qualification in Management and Leadership.
Benefits to the Partners and Organisations
- Ready-made programmes, delivered standalone or as part of a wider programme
- Addresses topical Management & Leadership challenges and skills for the future
- Caters to the growing demand for micro-learning
- Aligned to our Professional Standard and Level 5 qualifications
- Access CMI’s full suite of resources, such as ManagementDirect.
After you complete your CMI Bitesize programme, you’ll be able to continue on your journey to success through the following ways:
Foundation Chartered Manager Status
If the learner completes three or more CMI Bitesize programmes, they will be eligible for Foundation Chartered Manager - aligned with the top skills employers told us that they’re looking for, but also setting them on a structured pathway to full Chartered Manager status, which is proven to boost individual pay, business productivity and the wider UK economy.
Foundation Chartered Manager
Top-Up up to full Qualification
Upon completion of all the CMI Bitesize programmes, the learner can complete a final an optional, final assessment to gain a Level 5 in Management and Leadership, putting them on the road to gaining additional qualifications and Chartered Manager status.
CMI Level 5 Qualifications