Team Leading (Level 2)
QN: 601/0498/3 | 601/0499/5 | 601/0500/8
The Level 2 qualification in Team Leading offers a highly flexible approach to learning. Designed for practising or aspiring team leaders who wish to develop their team leading skills and knowledge. The ideal starting point for your career journey.
|Qualification Number (QN)||601/0498/3||601/0499/5||601/0500/8|
|Guided Learning Hours (GLH)||15||50||115|
|Total Qualification Time (TQT)||50||150||380|
Typical units and assessments
Our qualifications are broken down into units that are aligned to the level and qualification. Typical units and assessments for the Level 2 Team Leader include:
- Being a team leader
- Providing customer service
- Monitoring team performance
- Building work relationships
- Developing team needs
- Development of your skills in effective team leading
- Ensuring teams can meet organisational objectives
- Improve problem-solving skills
- Effective decision making
- Develop your knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of a team leader by focusing on specific skills areas
- Ensuring teams are equipped to meet organisational objectives
- Actively contribute to team planning
- Broader knowledge of team leading skills while focusing on the specific leadership areas appropriate to you and your workplace
- Development of all the key skills and competencies needed to become an effective team leader
Completing a CMI qualification offers you more than just academic standing, alongside your qualification you have access to CMI Membership and Support for the duration of your study. This includes access to digital learning resources through ManagementDirect, our Careers Development Centre (CDC) and much more. We’ve pulled together all the key additional learning resources together for your studies.
Ready to start learning? Find an Approved CMI Centre near you today.
Partners and Centres
CMI is here to help your business grow, together increasing the number and standard of professionally qualified managers.
As the only Chartered Awarding Organisation of Management and Leadership qualifications, we offer you a respected and recognised brand, with a portfolio of high quality, internationally recognised, research-led, future-ready qualifications, programmes and endorsement.
As a CMI Centre or Training Provider, you have access to additional qualification resources to assist with the assessments of the qualifications for your Learners through our Partner Portal. The Partner Portal gives you access to assignment briefs, assessment booklets, and marking sheets among other important resources.