New Level 5 Award in Managing Equality Diversity and Inclusion
Level 5 Award in Managing Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - launching from July 2018
This qualification is aimed at practising or aspiring managers and leaders who are typically accountable to a senior manager or business owner. It is aimed at enabling practising or aspiring managers to understand the business case for equality, diversity and inclusion and the role of managers in creating inclusive cultures.
The content of this qualification has been designed to reflect good practice, as outlined in CMI’s Delivering Diversity paper and CMI Women’s Broken Windows campaign.
- Managing Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Assessment is normally via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation's context.
On successful completion of a Level 5 Award in Managing Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level (e.g. to Level 5 Certificate or Diploma in Management and Leadership)
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level (e.g. from Level 5 Award to Level 6 Award)
- Apply to become a Chartered Manager