Chartered Management Consultant
What does this badge mean?
Chartered Management Consultant is the highest status that can be awarded in the management consulting profession. The Chartership recognises individuals who have been prepared to open themselves up to independent scrutiny against a detailed set of professional competencies covering:
- Consulting skills in the client operating environment
- Management and leadership
- Ethical practice
- Ongoing commitment to professional development
What can Chartered Management Consultants bring to your organisation?
As a client you can expect the following from working with a Chartered Management Consultant:
- Technical excellence delivered through a trusted advisor
- An unwavering commitment to ethical practice and role model behaviours
- A progressive professional committed to keeping their knowledge and expertise fully up to date
Who are CMI
CMI is the only chartered professional body in the UK dedicated to promoting the highest standards of management and leadership excellence. With a member community of over 180,000, CMI gives managers and leaders, and their organisations, the skills they need to improve their performance and create an impact.