Flexible working attracts diverse candidatesMonday 14 March 2016
Case Study by BAE Systems
- Partnerships forged with organisations such as WISE to attract more female candidates. 25 summer intern places offered through partnership with the Windsor Fellowship.
- Schools programmes run by internal diversity networks – more than 300 employees act as Schools Ambassadors.
- A focus on ensuring that appropriate and diverse role models are included on recruitment websites.
- Unconscious bias training given to all leaders (e-learning and facilitated conversations).
- An extensive flexible working programme (SMART working), including different propositions for Professionals and Executives supported by an intranet site, a communications campaign and leadership commitment and role modelling.
The information on this page is designed to help you to develop ever more compelling business proposals and presentations. Take a look at our selection of tools which could help support you.
Members See More
CMI Members have access to thousands of online learning and CPD resources. Learn more about our membership benefits
Join The Community
CMI offers a variety of flexible membership solutions, tailored to your needs. Find out more and get involved in the CMI community today.