Women in Senior Management Setting Stage for GrowthMonday 14 November 2016
This report, based on the latest research from the International Business Report (IBR), explores the global shift in the number of women at the top of the business world and examines ways to make this growth permanent and parity possible.
Key findings from the survey include:
- women hold 24% of senior management roles globally, a three point increase over the previous year
- there has been a sharp rise in China, with 51% of senior management positions held by women, compared to 25% last year
- the proportion of businesses employing women as CEOs has risen from 9% to 14%
- education and talent management may work in tandem with flexible work arrangements, which 67% of respondents offer, to increase the number of women in top leadership
- just 19% of board roles around the world are held by women
- although quotas have been put into place around the globe to increase women’s participation in boards, 55% of respondents oppose such quotas.
Download the report below to find out more.
The information on this page is designed to help you to develop ever more compelling business proposals and presentations. Take a look at our selection of tools which could help support you.
Members See More
CMI Members have access to thousands of online learning and CPD resources. Learn more about our membership benefits
Join The Community
CMI offers a variety of flexible membership solutions, tailored to your needs. Find out more and get involved in the CMI community today.