Trust in Public Sector Leadership
CMI Singapore with guest speakers, explored trust in public sector leadership
During this CMI Singapore Regional Board digital event, Francis Goh (Harry Elias Partnership LLP) explored trust in the context of public sector leadership with Patrick Tay (Member of the Parliament of Singapore and Assistant Secretary-General of National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) Singapore) and Lim Kian Kim FCMI (Assistant Honorary Secretary of the CMI Singapore Regional Board).
- What is trust in the context of public sector leadership?
- Is there a difference between trust in public sector leadership vis a vis trust in the private sector leadership? If so, what are they?
- Is the concept of trust “transferable” to different kinds of leadership in the society?
- Singapore trade union, the private sector and the Government practise the concept of “tripartite partnership” and what role does trust play in here?
- In what ways, if any, has the COVID -19 pandemic demanded the role of trust in leadership?
- Finally, what is the role of trust in this very compressed world in how we communicate in terms of speed and messaging for managers?
This event was held in conjunction with Harry Elias Partnership LLP.
You can still view the event.