Outstanding HE Partner of the Year
Celebrating CMI’s HE Training providers going the extra mile
What is the Outstanding HE Partner of the Year Award?
The Outstanding HE Partner of the Year is awarded to one of our Higher Education partners for outstanding positive impact on student experience, professional development and employability as a result of their partnership with us.
Attract the best talent
Winning an award helps with recruitment and retention of students
Motivation and Reward
Celebrate your teams behind the success. Showcase your business and promote your team
Prove that you are the best in the industry - benchmark yourself against your competitors
Increase your credibility
Stand out from the competition and endorse your company’s brand
How to apply
The CMI Outstanding HE Partner of the Year is awarded to one of our Higher Education Partners for outstanding
positive impact on student experience, professional development and employability as a result of their partnership
The HE Partner will:
- Clearly articulate how their work supports CMIs mission to “Increase the number and standard of professionally qualified managers and leaders”.
- Provide examples and evidence as to how their partnership with CMI has supported the achievement of their institutions' ambitions and goals.
- Give examples that have taken place within the last 12-18 months, of innovative and outstanding initiatives and activities, evidencing the use of CMI resources and the impact it made on the organisation and students.
- Provide clear evidence of the impact of working in partnership with CMI on student employability, learning experience and enrichment, work/employer impact if relevant, and professional development.
Nominations are now closed
- Nominations opens 10th Jan 2023
- Nominations close 1st June 2023
- Shortlist announced July 2023
- Winner announced Autumn 2023
Meet the judges
Entries for the CMI Awards come from a wide range of organisations and individuals across a variety of sectors and fields therefore, we select our judges to be able to reflect this experience. The CMI Partner Awards judges are hand-picked and are all senior experts in their fields
Chair, Surrey VCSE Alliance
Director, Pizza Hut Restaurants UK
Principal & CEO, Global Mutual Consortium
Vice Chancellor, University of Greenwich