Principles of Management Consulting (Level 5)
610/2934/8 | 610/2935/X
These qualifications are designed for individuals wishing to develop their professional consultancy abilities, and who will have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to drive consultancy activities in a consulting capacity.
They will have the professionalism to deliver impact, behave ethically and demonstrate a commitment to continual learning and development.
The qualifications have been designed for practising or aspiring Management Consultants, wishing to formalise or develop their learning on the Principles of Management Consulting.
This qualification is aligned to the Applied level of the Chartered Management Consultant Framework.
|Qualification Number (QN)||610/2934/8||610/2935/X|
|Guided Learning Hours (GLH)||18||38|
|Total Qualification Time (TQT)||70||140|
Typical Units and Assessment
Our qualifications are broken down into units and relevant topics aligned to the level and qualification. Typical units for the Level 5 in Principles of Management Consulting are:
- Principles of Management Consulting
- The Management Consulting Role
- Project and Programme Management in Management Consulting
- Principles of Management and Leadership in Management Consulting
- Principles of Change in Management Consulting
- Managing Problems and Decision Making in Management Consulting
- Organisational Analysis in Management Consulting
- Professional Development in Management Consulting
- Equip Learners with an in-depth understanding of Management Consulting and mechanisms for its delivery.
- Understand the role of change in Management Consulting, including drivers for change, factors which influence its success, and strategies to respond to barriers which occur.
- Consider how professional codes of conduct and frameworks for consulting influence management consulting practice.
- Understand how to deliver change through Management Consulting.
- Learners to understand the rationale, scope and methods of organisational analysis.
- Learners will demonstrate their capability to undertake organisational analysis in Management Consulting.
Completing a CMI qualification offers you more than just academic standing, alongside your qualification you have access to CMI Membership and Support for the duration of your study. This includes access to digital learning resources through ManagementDirect, our Careers Development Centre (CDC) and much more. We’ve pulled together all the key additional learning resources together for your studies.
Ready to start learning? Find an Approved CMI Centre near you today.
Partners and Centres
CMI is here to help your business grow, together increasing the number and standard of professionally qualified managers.
As the only Chartered Awarding Organisation of Management and Leadership qualifications, we offer you a respected and recognised brand, with a portfolio of high quality, internationally recognised, research-led, future-ready qualifications, programmes and endorsement.
As a CMI Centre or Training Provider, you have access to additional qualification resources to assist with the assessments of the qualifications for your Learners through MyCMI. Here, you'll be able to access assignment briefs, assessment booklets, and marking sheets among other important resources.