Professional Coaching Practice (Level 5)
QN: 610/0903/9 | 610/0904/0 | 610/0905/2 | 610/0906/4
These qualifications are designed to support individuals in the development of professional coaching skills, helping them understand and be able to apply core skills required for effective coaching practice. For individuals wishing to develop their professional coaching abilities, and who will have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to coach.
They will have the professionalism to deliver impact, behave ethically and demonstrate a commitment to continual learning and development.
These qualifications are aligned to CMI Professional Standards.
|Qualification Title||Award||Certificate||Diploma||Extended Diploma|
|Qualification Number (QN)||610/0903/9||610/0904/0||610/0905/2||610/0906/4|
|Guided Learning Hours (GLH)||14||34||108||180|
|Total Qualification Time (TQT)||60||140||370||680|
Typical Units and Assessment
Our qualifications are broken down into units and relevant topics aligned to the level and qualification. Typical units for the Level 5 Professional Coaching Practice qualification are:
- Principles of Professional Coaching
- The Role of the Professional Coach
- Strategies for Delivering Professional Coaching
- Professional Coaching Practice
- Management and Leadership Influences in Coaching and Mentoring
- Professional Team Coaching
- Professional Mentoring Practice
Information for CMI Education Providers
If you still providing and require information on our previous Level 5 in Management Coaching & Mentoring, you can find the syllabus here.Previously Withdrawn Syllabus
- Introduces the principles of professional coaching
- The ability to deliver high quality coaching is central to the role of the Professional Coach
- Contains a blend of practical activities, including the preparation and delivery of coaching and participation in coaching supervision
- An insight into these topics will enable the Professional Coach or Mentor to develop an in-depth appreciation of the challenges faced by individuals they support
- Develop Internal Professional Coaches
- Internal support that contains a blend of practical activities, including the preparation and delivery of coaching and participation in coaching supervision
- Coaching can impact organisational success
Completing a CMI qualification offers you more than just academic standing, alongside your qualification you have access to CMI Membership and Support for the duration of your study. This includes access to digital learning resources through ManagementDirect, our Careers Development Centre (CDC) and much more. We’ve pulled together all the key additional learning resources together for your studies.
Ready to start learning? Find an Approved CMI Centre near you today.
Partners and Centres
CMI is here to help your business grow, together increasing the number and standard of professionally qualified managers.
As the only Chartered Awarding Organisation of Management and Leadership qualifications, we offer you a respected and recognised brand, with a portfolio of high quality, internationally recognised, research-led, future-ready qualifications, programmes and endorsement.
As a CMI Centre or Training Provider, you have access to additional qualification resources to assist with the assessments of the qualifications for your Learners through MyCMI. Here, you'll be able to access assignment briefs, assessment booklets, and marking sheets among other important resources.