Enterprise Mindset for Business Leaders - Magor
Start Date: 25 Apr 2018
Start Time: 9:00 AM
End Time: 11:00 AM
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Monmouthshire County Council Talent Lab, Ground floor Innovation House, Wales 1 Business Park , Magor, NP26 3DG › View map
CMI Cymru are pleased to be working with the Talent Lab at Monmouthshire County Council to provide a series of events for Leaders and Managers in Wales. Continuous Professional Development (CPD) is key to maintaining your knowledge and raising the professional standards of Leadership across Wales.
The session starts at 0900 with an opportunity to network with leaders from other businesses. You don't need to be a CMI member either! We are pleased to invite colleagues from ICE and ACCA. As well as business owners and leaders from across Wales. Refreshments will be available. Please not there is no access to the building until 0845
The speaker will start the presentation at 0930 and we aim to finish by 1100
Enterprise Mind-set for Business Leaders
This masterclass will provide you with practical tools to enable you and your team to have an enterprising mind-set to grow your business.
During the session
- Understanding what enterprise agility is and how it can be developed
- How mind-set may be the thing that is holding you and their team back from achieving great things
- How to work with those around you to improve entrepreneurial agility
- Why enterprising staff add more value to the organisation, are more committed, and more customer focused
- Introduce her five step approach to utilising an enterprise mind-set
- Demonstrate the power of growth and open mind-set
- Show you how to create a personalised integrated system of enterprise for your business.
- Refreshments provided
Questions about this event should be addressed to Network Support at email@example.com or by telephone on 01536 207394.