Start your journey towards Chartered Status
Start Date: 09 Jul 2018
Start Time: 6:45 PM
End Time: 8:00 PM
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Venue: Southampton Novotel 1 West Quay Road, Southampton, SO15 1RA › View map
Admission price: Free
Event Capacity: Full
Are you a CMI Southern member who aspires to be a Chartered Manager?
Achieving Chartered status reflects your breadth of experience, the impact you have as a manager and your ability to effect change directly or indirectly on an organisation. Chartered Managers work for private and public organisations, in voluntary roles, as consultants and sole traders and so on.
This a practical workshop will help CMI Southern members to
- identify the most appropriate route to Chartered status for you
- know more about the assessment process and criteria
- decide if the time is right for you to pursue Chartered Status or identify what additional experience / evidence you need to gather
- understand the support you can expect throughout the process
- help you get started on your application
Our Chartered Managers will answer your questions based on their personal experience of the process.
Workshop numbers will be limited so please book early.
7:00 pm – Registration
7:15 pm – Welcome
7:20 pm - Getting to the Starting Point Split into Working Groups
7:30 pm – How to get started (by assessment route)
- Registration process
- The assessment process
- Walk through of the templates
- Putting together your case and evidence
- The support you can expect
8:30 pm - Close
Questions about this event should be addressed to Network Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01536 207394.