Organisational Change - Leadership and Culture
Start Date: 20 Jun 2018
Start Time: 5:30 PM
End Time: 7:00 PM
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Venue: New College, Durham. Framwellgate Moor Campus , Durham, DH1 5ES › View map
Member price: £2.00
Non-member price: £4.00
Event Capacity: Full
Following the member responses to our recent Survey Monkey, this is the first meeting of the new North East networking group. You’ll have the opportunity to meet and network with local CMI members and non-members, we’ll give a brief introduction to how the network will operate over the next few months and then you’ll hear from our guest speaker on Organisational Change. This was the topic most requested through the survey, so we look forward to seeing you there.
- 5.30pm – registration opens and networking time
- 6.00pm – introduction from Maria Harris, board member of CMI North East, Yorkshire and Humber
- 6.10pm – guest speaker on Organisational Change – Leadership and Culture
- 6.30pm – opportunity for q&a
- 7.00pm – networking time then close
The speaker at this event is Anne-Marie Lister, Head of People Experience, Atom Bank.
Tea, Coffee and biscuits will be available.
- Refreshments provided
- Disabled access
Questions about this event should be addressed to Network Support at email@example.com or by telephone on 01536 207394.