Network like a pro!
We’re happy to announce that the first joint event between CMI North East and WiM North East was highly successful, with over 40 attendees in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
We covered -
- The power of networking
- Dispelling the myths
- The benefits and value gained from networking
- How to break down the barriers and eliminate the fears
- Connecting the dots - How to build an effective network
- Learn practical usable tools and tips to make your networking more effective
- Putting what you have learnt into practice
To celebrate excellence in management, we also presented 3 awards to outstanding CMI Members. Victoria Austin CMgr FCMI who won the Mentor of the Year award, David Todd CMgr MCMI for achieving Chartered Manager of the Year and Allan Spencer, winner of the Managing Performance Award. We would also like to recognise Ruth-Louise Scholefield who unfortunately could not join us on the evening, but was the winner of the Outstanding Management Student Award.