CMI Northern IrelandInspiring Leaders
Welcome to the Chartered Management Institute - Northern Ireland
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) is the only chartered professional body for management and leadership, and remains the only awarding body able to award Chartered Manager status – the ultimate management accolade. With over 100,000 members globally, the CMI has been promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence for over 60 years.
CMI Northern Ireland is the professional development and networking platform for local members. We support members to develop management and leadership competencies, as well as connect members with professional bodies, higher education institutions, trade associations and other community partners in the region.
Myself and the regional board look forward to meeting you and working together as we continue to jointly shape the future of management and leadership excellence in Northern Ireland.
- Gemma Jordan - Chair
- Toyah Warnock MCMI - Board Secretary
- Laura Dowie CMgr MCMI - Diversity & Inclusion Lead
- Rachael Fergie - Communications & Social Media Lead
- Mark McCrory - Partner Engagement Lead
- Patricia O'Lynn MCMI - IC Lead
- Ken Webb CMgr FCMI - Board Member