CMI South WestInspiring Leaders
Welcome to the Chartered Management Institute - South West
CMI South West is the local professional development and networking platform for CMI members who live and/or work in the South West. The volunteers who form the Regional Board are all members within the region and believe passionately in the vision, mission and values of CMI and the importance of excellent leadership and management for all individuals and organisations.
Our focus is on our local members however we work closely with the CMI executive team and with neighbouring regions to support members in their development of management and leadership competencies and in the growth of their professional networks.
We work with members to organise events relevant to them, share best practice and information using a range of media and build links with other professional bodies, higher and further education institutions, employers and other community partners.
Myself and the regional board look forward to meeting you and working together as we continue to jointly shape the future of leadership and management excellence in the South West.
- Terry Corby CMgr CCMI - Chair
- Alexander Chikhani CMgr FCMI - Hub Lead (Bristol & Bath)
- Hanne Kroger-Knight - Hub Lead (Plymouth)
- Mehjabeen Patrick - Diversity & Inclusion Lead
- Sarah Preedy MCMI - Partner Engagement Lead (W)
- Lois Farquharson CMgr FCMI - Hub Lead (Poole)
- Nina Murray CMgr MCMI - Communications & Social Media Lead
- Paul Russell FIC - IC Lead
- Stuart Young FCMI - Partner Engagement Lead (E)