This edition of CMI members’ magazine explores a subject that’s still taboo in many workplaces: class. The sad truth is, your socio-economic background can still make a difference to your career prospects. But, as with so much in life, great management and leadership can make a huge difference.
Don’t miss out on these brilliant stories:
- 23 practical steps that will enable you to combat socio-economic bias
- A short history of class in the workplace – and why management is now part of the solution
- From drug addiction to running his own business: Tobyn Brooks’ incredible story
- How honest should you be when telling your own personal story?
- “First-generation professionals” – the new way to think about class
- Rethink: the new mindsets you need to succeed in 2022
Register for Free Access
Not yet a Member, Subscriber or Friend? Register as a CMI Friend for free, and get access to this and many other exclusive resources, as well as weekly updates straight to your inbox.
You have successfully registered
As a CMI Friend, you now have access to whole range of CMI Friendship benefits.
Please login to the left to confirm your registration and access the article.
Here you can find the latest news and updates from the CMI community.
Members See More
CMI Members have access to thousands of online learning and CPD resources. Learn more about our membership benefits
Join The Community
CMI offers a variety of flexible membership solutions, tailored to your needs. Find out more and get involved in the CMI community today.