You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 3 years management experience
- CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership or above
The exemption upgrade builds upon the knowledge and expertise demonstrated through completion of your qualification.
Assessment is undertaken by completion of a written submission, detailing the learning gained, the improvement in your management practice and the positive, measurable contribution you have made to your organisation. You will then need to send the completed form to CMI for validation.
Upon approval of your written submission you will be awarded Chartered Member (CMgr MCMI) or Chartered Fellow (CMgr FCMI) dependent on experience.
Benefits of this route
- Quick and efficient way of becoming Chartered
- The most cost-effective route to Chartership for those who meet the requirements
- Recognition of the competence demonstrated through gaining the CMI Level 5 Diploma (or higher)
The cost of the exemption route is a one off assessment fee of *£115 (+ VAT) plus the cost of your membership.
* An annual Chartered Membership fee is payable thereafter.
There is a special introductory rate for students that convert to full membership on attainment of their qualification.