The largest management library in the UK
The CMI Management Library has one of the largest collections of management literature in the UK. Our collection of over 15,000 books includes many of the best reads in management and leadership.
CMI members are welcome to visit the library at our Corby offices. The library is open *Monday to Friday 10.00 - 16.00
*Excluding Bank Holidays/Christmas period and CMI Employee Training days
We've joined forces with EBSCO Information Services to offer members access to Business Source Corporate, a database providing full text articles and abstracted references on management and business from a range of academic journals and business magazines. Access Business Source Corporate directly from your ManagementDirect login.
In addition, members have access to the country, company and industry reports from leading providers.
Using this resource will enable you to:
- read and download articles online
- research subjects to support your studies or work
- investigate companies, sectors and markets
- set up alerts for new content from specific journal titles.
This service is provided under contract for personal, non-commercial use. The re-selling of any content is prohibited.
A range of online tutorials will help you to get more from the service. Learn about basic and advanced searching and how to set up a personal account that will enable you to save articles in your own area and also allow you to set up alerts for particular journals or subjects.
Introduction to EBSCO
How to create search and journal alerts
Access to the latest management books through MyiLibrary - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - and now downloadable to an e-reader or tablet.
- comprehensive full-text searching across our entire collection or within an individual title
- download selected titles to your e-reader, ipad or tablet for a 14 day ‘loan’ to read while on the go
- the ability to create your own account, enabling you to create annotations and notes for access at a later date
- printing and downloading sections of text.
E-books can be accessed through ManagementDirect, where you can also submit requests to borrow hard copy books through the post. To download e-books to selected e-readers, tablets or a pc, or to print limited extracts form an e-book, you need to create your own account in MyiLibrary and add items to your bookshelf to download.