Employee Development Initiative of the Year
Celebrating employers going above and beyond for their employees
What is the Employee Development Initiative of the Year Award?
The Employee Development Initiative of the Year award is presented to an employer that has gone above and beyond to support the development of their employees who have undertaken a CMI qualification or apprenticeship, helping them to become skilled and qualified managers and leaders.
Increase your credibility
The CMI awards are globally recognised, endorsing your company’s brand and helping towards recruitment and retention
Motivation and Reward
Being nominated for the CMI Awards is a huge achievement in itself, celebrating hard work and the impact being made by your team
Showcase your achievements against organisations and partners from a variety of sectors and industries and be recognised as best in class
Our prestigious judging panel will review and determine who is exemplifying best practice and the highest standards the profession can offer
How to apply
Nominate your or another organisation for the Employee Development Initiative of the Year Award who have made a real difference in the development of their team.
The winner will have:
- Clearly articulated how their work supports CMI’s mission to ‘increase the number and standard of professionally qualified managers and leaders’
- Provided examples and evidence as to how the partnership between the training provider, CMI and themselves has supported the achievement of the employers ambitions and goals
- Provided examples and evidence of the outstanding impact that their initiative has had on employees as well as the organisation itself
Entries for the Employee Development Initiative of the Year Award have now closed for 2022. However, keep an eye out for the shortlist being announced on the 27th June 2022.
Competition closed: Nominations announced soon.
- Competition opens 11th Nov 2021
- Competition closes 16th May 2022
- Shortlist announced 27th Jun 2022
- Winner announced Nov 2022
Meet the judges
Entries for the CMI Awards come from a wide range of organisations and individuals across a variety of sectors and fields therefore, we select our judges to be able to reflect this experience. The CMI Partner Awards judges are hand-picked and are all senior experts in their fields
Chief Executive, Age UK Wirral
Director, Pizza Hut Restaurants UK
Principal & CEO, Global Mutual Consortium
Vice Chancellor, University of Greenwich