Outstanding HE Training Provider of the Year
Celebrating CMI’s HE Training providers going the extra mile
What is the HE Provider of the Year Award?
CMI HE Partner of the Year is awarded to one of our Higher Education partners for outstanding positive impact on student experience, professional development and employability as a result of their partnership with us.
Attract the best talent
Winning an Award helps with recruitment and retention of students
Motivation and Reward
Celebrate your teams behind the success. Showcase your business and promote your team
Prove that you are the best in the industry - benchmark yourself against your competitors
Increase your credibility
Stand out from the competition and endorse your company’s brand
How to apply
Nominate your organisation for the Outstanding HE Training Provider of the Year Award.
The Outstanding HE Training will demonstrate:
- How their work supports CMI’s mission to ‘increase the number and standard of professionally qualified managers and leaders.’
- Examples and evidence as to how their partnership with CMI has supported the achievement of their institutions ambitions and goals
- Examples from the last 12-18 months of innovative and outstanding initiatives and activities introduced or undertaken which relate to your partnership with CMI
- Clear evidence of the impact of working in partnership with CMI on student employability, learning experience and enrichment, impact and professional development
Entries for the Outstanding HE Training Provider of the Year Award have now closed for 2022.
Competition closed: Nominations announced soon.
- Competition opens 11th Nov 2021
- Competition closes 16th May 2022
- Shortlist announced 27th Jun 2022
- Winner announced Nov 2022
Meet the judges
Entries for the CMI Awards come from a wide range of organisations and individuals across a variety of sectors and fields therefore, we select our judges to be able to reflect this experience. The CMI Partner Awards judges are hand-picked and are all senior experts in their fields
Chief Executive, Age UK Wirral
Director, Pizza Hut Restaurants UK
Principal & CEO, Global Mutual Consortium
Vice Chancellor, University of Greenwich