Outstanding Training Provider of the Year
Celebrating CMI’s Training Providers who stand out from the crowd
What is the Outstanding Training Provider of the Year Award?
The CMI Outstanding Training Provider of the Year award recognises one of our non-HE provider partners for exceptional positive impact on learner experience, professional development and personal performance as a result of their partnership with CMI.
Increase your credibility
The CMI awards are globally recognised, endorsing your company’s brand and proving you, your team and your company stand out from the crowd
Motivation and Reward
Being nominated for the CMI Awards is a huge achievement in itself, celebrating hard work and the impact being made by you and your team
Showcase your achievements against organisations and partners from a variety of sectors and industries
Our prestigious judging panel will review and determine who is exemplifying best practice and the highest standards the profession can offer
How to apply
Nominate your organisation for the Outstanding Training Provider of the Year Award who have demonstrated the outstanding positive impact their partnership with CMI has had in terms of enriched learner experience, impact and professional development.
The Training Provider of the Year will have:
- Clearly articulated how their work supports CMI’s mission to ‘increase the number and standard of professionally qualified managers and leaders’
- Shown examples of innovative and outstanding initiatives and activities undertaken or introduced which relate to their partnership with CMI.
- Provided evidence of the impact they have on the organisation and students. Articulated how these relate to the challenging year of COVID-19 (if applicable).
- Provided clear evidence of the impact of working in partnership with CMI on student employability, learning experience and enrichment, work/employer impact or professional development
Sound like someone you know?
Applying or nominating someone for the Training Provider of the Year Award is easy. Simply fill in the application form using the link below and submit your entry to our awards team before the deadline. Then keep an eye out for the shortlist being announced on the 27th June 2022.
Competition open: Nominations now open
- Competition opens 11th Nov 2021
- Competition closes 1st May 2022
- Shortlist announced 27th Jun 2022
- Winner announced Nov 2022
Meet the judges
Entries for the CMI Awards come from a wide range of organisations and individuals across a variety of sectors and fields therefore, we select our judges to be able to reflect this experience. The CMI Partner Awards judges are hand-picked and are all senior experts in their fields
Chief Executive, Age UK Wirral
Director, Pizza Hut Restaurants UK
Principal & CEO, Global Mutual Consortium
Vice Chancellor, University of Greenwich