Outstanding Training Provider of the Year
Celebrating CMI’s Training Providers who stand out from the crowd
What is the Outstanding Training Provider of the Year Award?
The Outstanding Training Provider of the Year award recognises one of our non-HE provider partners for exceptional positive impact on learner experience, professional development and personal performance as a result of their partnership with CMI.
Increase your credibility
The CMI awards are globally recognised, endorsing your company’s brand and proving you, your team and your company stand out from the crowd
Motivation and Reward
Being nominated for the CMI Awards is a huge achievement in itself, celebrating hard work and the impact being made by you and your team
Showcase your achievements against organisations and partners from a variety of sectors and industries
Our prestigious judging panel will review and determine who is exemplifying best practice and the highest standards the profession can offer
How to apply
The CMI Outstanding Training Provider of the Year award recognises one of our private training providers, colleges or employer providers for outstanding positive impact on learner experience, professional development and personal performance as a result of their partnership with CMI.
The Training Provider will:
- Clearly articulate how their work supports CMI's mission to “Increase the number and standard of professionally qualified managers and leaders”.
- Provide examples and evidence as to how their partnership with CMI has supported the achievement of their institutions ambitions and goals.
- Give examples, that have taken place within the last 12-18 months, of innovative and outstanding initiatives and activities, evidencing the use of CMI resources and the impact it made on the organisation and students.
- Provide clear evidence of the impact of working in partnership with CMI on student employability, learning experience and enrichment, work/employer impact if relevant, and professional development.
Nominations are now closed
- Nominations opens 10th Jan 2023
- Nominations close 1st June 2023
- Shortlist announced July 2023
- Winner announced Autumn 2023
Meet the judges
Entries for the CMI Awards come from a wide range of organisations and individuals across a variety of sectors and fields therefore, we select our judges to be able to reflect this experience. The CMI Partner Awards judges are hand-picked and are all senior experts in their fields
Chair, Surrey VCSE Alliance
Director, Pizza Hut Restaurants UK
Principal & CEO, Global Mutual Consortium
Vice Chancellor, University of Greenwich