Transforming PlaceThursday 21 October 2021
With the ongoing shift to hybrid working, this event will delve into what the wider implications are for managers with a work force split between different locations and how we can ensure that work is a positive and valuable experience for all.
In this digital event...
Our speaker Professor Denise Skinner CMgr CCMI will explore:
- How people’s expectations have changed during Covid.
- What are the benefits to individuals to going back into the office.
- When adopting hybrid working, how can you make sure that time spent in the office is value adding.
- How do you ensure consistency of approach to staff in different locations.
- With the high demand for labour, can leaders afford not to reconsider how we define place.