Level 7 Qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF)
Developed for senior managers who have the responsibility to translate organisational strategy into effective performance, the Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership requires the manager to focus on the requirement of implementing the organisation's strategy.
The Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership are designed for directors and senior managers who have the authority and personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective performance. These qualifications require directors and senior managers to build on their skills in strategic management and leadership and to focus on the requirements of inter-organisational strategy.
The Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership will build on the managerial skills and knowledge you already have. It will give you a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilites involved in strategic management and through focusing on specific areas on management, we'll tailor your qualification to suit your professional needs.
A more extensive qualification , the Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership gives you a broader knowledge of effective management skills while focusing on the specific management areas appropriate to you and your workplace.
With a more comprehensive structure, our Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership gives you all the key skills and competencies you'll need to become an effective strategic manager.
- Strategic performance management
- Financial management
- Organisational direction
- Strategic marketing
- Strategic risk management
Asessment is normally via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
On successful completion of a Level 7 qualification in Strategic Management and Leadership, a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level (e.g. from Level 7 Award to Level 7 Certificate etc)
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level (e.g. from Level 7 Certificate to Level 8 Certificate)
- Apply to become a Chartered Manager.
Find out where your nearest CMI Approved Centre is and register for this qualification.
In addition to the support you will receive from your Centre, CMI provides a unique and comprehensive package of candidate support, with access to:
- A wide range of online resources, from our highly regarded Study Resource Centre and CPD system to our new ‘rapid response’ Subject Search tool and Career Development site
- The latest management thinking via our Professional Manager magazine and StudyZone, an e-newsletter designed specifically for our studying members
- Our dedicated team of information researchers for your more complex research requests
- A diverse events programme and network of members committed to, and experienced in, the field of management.
- Become a better manager
- Organisational Development
- Delivering management qualifications